Donnerstag, 18. August 2011

I has arrived!

More than 48 hours have passed already since I arrived in the United States of America. My 2.5 hour stay in Minneapolis was sweeten by the aquaintance of Charlie. I arrived at my gate, when he came to me and started a conversation. Appearently, he works at the airport and likes to get in touch with poeple from different countries all over the world.

At 1 a.m. local time, I finally got into my (temporal) room. Yesterday, Tuesday, was time for me to check the campus out, get my student ID and arrange myself. Today, it met another international student and together we traveled to downtown Bozeman. It's a nice small city and incredibly Wild Western American. Altogether, I feel like I'm in a movie. Everything looks so American here. I think, I'm getting used to it quite quickly... Everybody is so friendly and appears to be open minded. Well, we'll so what the long term investigation results in... :D

After downtown, we've been to Walmart and got ourselves new cell phones with prepaid cards. Walmart is an incredible place. It's been quite a while since I visited a Walmart in Germany, but I think this one is bigger. Except for vehicles and real estates I think you can find everything there. (Oh, I didn't see any weaponry either, but I don't mind) I found quite trustworthy bikes for around a hundred bucks. I think, I'll get myself one within the next couple of days, since it seems to be fairly nice to ride around here.

Concluding, I have to say, it was not exaggerated to say, this is the best time of my life. At least not so far.

See you around
A

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen